This season has been a bit slow. Life has taken a slower pace, and though I don't always find the joy I should in the slowness, I'm learning to appreciate it more because I know it won't be forever. Here are a few things I want to remember and give thanks for in this season here in the midwest.
- Sweet anniversary notes and flowers from my Love
- An understanding husband when this pregnancy leaves me not feeling myself. (A few times he's had to make his own dinner--bless him.) :)
- Long daily walks in the park where I get to enjoy the changing leaves, the falling leaves, and the huge variety of leaves--our Creator is so, well creative! :)
- LONG WEEKENDS! I'm so thankful Randy gets every Friday through Sunday off with this current job and because of that we've been able to get a lot of work done in our trailer. Lots and lots of painting, re-covering cushions, new curtains, a new counter top and sink, a little demolishing here and there, and even some wood refinishing. I'll post some pictures soon of our progress. At this point the only big project we have left is reupholstering the couch!
- Getting to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time last week!
- Finding a great church in the area and making new friends.
For those of you who like to keep up with our travel schedule, (if you don't, don't feel bad, I can hardly keep up with it) we will most likely be in Missouri until the beginning of the year, and after that we're not sure yet what the next location will be.